On September 18, 2018, during an interview with Zane Lowe, Del Rey explained the back story behind the title track:
"So the title track is called "'Norman Fucking Rockwell'" and it's kind of about this guy who is such a genius artist but he thinks he’s the shit and he knows it and he like won't shut up talking about it."
On June 15, 2019, Del Rey posted a snippet of the song on her Instagram.
- Lana Del Rey — songwriting, production, vocals
- Jack Antonoff — songwriting, production, engineering, mixing, keyboards, piano
- Laura Sisk — engineering, mixing
- Jonathan Sher — assistant engineering
- Evan Smith — saxophone
- Phillip Peterson — baritone, cello, flugelbone
- Victoria Parker — violin
- Chris Gehringer — mastering
- Will Quinnell — assistant mastering
- Mastered at Sterling Sound
- Recorded at Convay Recording Studios, Los Angeles, United States / House of Breaking Glass, Seattle, United States
- Mixed at Convay Recording Studios, Los Angeles, United States
- ↑ Hussein, Wandera (September 18, 2018) "Lana Del Rey announces Norman Fucking Rockwell album, shares “Venice Bitch”"
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BywLYMmHWJ4/
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.