"Lucky Ones" is a song by Lana Del Rey from her second studio album, and first major-label release, Born to Die. It serves as the third bonus track from the album worldwide and is also the closing song for the album from the deluxe edition. The track was written with Rick Nowels and produced by Emile Haynie, with co-production and vocal production by Nowels.
- A mention of meeting someone "every now and then" when "the stars align/shine" is also found in "Damn You".
- Getting out of somewhere with a lover is a theme in "Prom Song (Gone Wrong), among many other songs.
- "Being on fire" is thematically similar to a lyric found in "Summertime Sadness", "Body Electric", "Sad Girl" and "Baby Blue Love".
- The use of "fire" to rhyme with "higher and/than higher" is also heard in "West Coast".
- "I'm on fire" and "I got a bad desire" are phrases borrowed from the 1984 song "I'm On Fire" by Bruce Springsteen.
- Album version — 3:45
- Instrumental version — 3:48
- Demo version — 3:47 (produced by Rick Nowels)
- Lana Del Rey — vocals, songwriting
- Rick Nowels — songwriting, co-production, vocal production
- Emile Haynie — production, keyboards, drums, guitar
- Kieron Menzies — engineering
- Larry Gold — strings arrangement and conduction
- Steve Tirpak — strings assistance
- Patrick Warren — strings, guitars, keyboards, secondary strings
- Maria Vidal — additional vocals
- Manny Marroquin — mixing
- Erik Madrid & Chris Galland — assistance
- John Davis — mastering
- Published by EMI
- Engineered at The Green Building, Santa Monica, United States
- Mastered at Metropolis Mastering, London, United Kingdom