At Lanapedia, there are important rules that we should all follow to ensure our community is friendly and welcoming, as well as productive in maintaining the largest and most complete fan resource for Lana Del Rey.
With this in mind, please be aware of the following wiki rules:
- Keep it civil: Do not make personal attacks on other people. If you need to criticize another user’s argument, do so without attacking them as a person. Do not use bigoted language, including slurs which degrade another person or group of people based on gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, etc.
- Be a productive member of the wiki: Contribute to the wiki in line with the established processes and conventions. Need help? Ask an administrator! Disrupting the wiki with “edit warring” over differing opinions of a topic with another user or group of users is not productive.
- Do not engage in excessive self-promotion: The wiki is a collaborative community resource for the topic at hand. It is NOT a free place to advertise your related website, YouTube channel, blog, social media account, etc. outside of your profile page. Have a question about whether your link would be welcome? Ask an administrator!
- Do not harass other users: If somebody asks you to stop posting certain content on their wall, respect their wishes. It is their wall.
- Do follow community guidelines for formatting: At Lanapedia, we have a style guide that you should adhere to when editing. It is important to try to follow the style guide so that our site remains accessible and easy to use.
- Vandalism is not tolerated: Unfortunately, a small minority of our users engage in vandalism, often times disrupting or spoiling other people's hard work. Any user engaging in vandalism will be blocked from editing on the wiki for a period of time. Large scale, incessant, or particularly offensive vandalism will result in a permanent ban.