"I Learned How to Make Love from the Movies" is an unreleased song by Lana Del Rey. It is an a cappella demo and the original file's metadata suggests it was recorded in March 2009. It leaked February 3, 2020.
Cross-references[edit | edit source]
- The song's chorus also appears in "Every Man Gets His Wish", as a bridge.
- Ruby Tuesday's is also mentioned in "Every Man Gets His Wish" and the demo version of "Hundred Dollar Bill".
- The song's title is also used as a lyric in "Every Man Gets His Wish".
- Del Rey is also being called "Lana Rey" in "Trash Magic".
- The phrase "bad to the bone" is also used in "You Can Be The Boss".
- The phrase "Before you kiss the alligator, don’t ask to see him later" could be a reference to another song named "C U L8r Alligator".
- The phrase "Diamond horseshoe ring" is also mentioned in "Greenwich", while "diamond horseshoe" is mentioned in "Axl Rose Husband".
- Betty Lou is also mentioned in "All Smiles".
- Alabama is mentioned in "Pin Up Galore", "1949" and the demo of "Trash Magic".
- A white milkshake is also mentioned in "Every Man Gets His Wish".
- The lyric "a millionaire" could be a reference to "Million Dollar Man".
- References to cola or coke also appear in "Cola", "My Song 57" and "Coca Colla".
- Smoking is also mentioned in "The Next Best American Record".
- Direct reference to Ray.
Lyrics[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.