"Hollywood" is an unreleased song by Lana Del Rey. It was recorded in December 2012 and produced by Rick Nowels. The track was leaked on July 18, 2013. The original file is labeled "Hollywood-KM-mix-015".
Del Rey acknowledged the song during an Instagram livestream on July 27, 2017 after a fan asked about "Hollywood's Dead". "Actually, there was a song, 'Hollywood', that got [leaked] with the wrong production", she stated. This implies that there is another version of the song that remains unleaked, although an insider rumored that there is no final version of the song. Del Rey went on to sing a verse of the song and expressed that she intends to officially release it in the future.
- Jim Morrison is also referenced in "Gods & Monsters".
- Direct reference to "Body Electric", "Bel Air" and "Heroin".
- Hollywood is the subject of many of Del Rey's songs, perhaps most notably "Hollywood's Dead".
- A Mercedes is mentioned in "Driving in Cars with Boys" and "Children of the Bad Revolution".
- Joplin is also referenced in the demo of "Young and Beautiful", which may reference Scott Joplin, while this song presumably references Janis Joplin.
- The phrase, "c-can you see me?" is sung similarly to the phrase, "c-can you hear me?" from "Without You".
- Getting high is a common subject in songs such as "Florida Kilos", "High by the Beach", "Carmen", among others.
- The feeling of being "alive again" is also described in "Paradise" and "Carmen".
- Del Rey sings about her hoops in "Breaking My Heart".