"Florida Kilos" (registered on BMI as "Florida Kilo") is a song by Lana Del Rey. It was written by Del Rey, Dan Auerbach and Harmony Korine and produced by Dan Auerbach. It was released on Del Rey's second major-label studio album Ultraviolence. It serves as the third bonus track from the album and is also the closing track for the album from the deluxe edition without the iTunes bonus track.
Lana Del Rey performed this song the first time on the last show of the Endless Summer Tour.
- "Cola" is referenced in many other songs such as "Serial Killer" and "Party Girl".
- Reference to "Yayo".
- Florida is referenced in "Axl Rose Husband" and "Elvis".
- "Come on down to Florida" is a similar to the line "Come to California" in "Freak".
- The lyric "pretty baby" is heavily stressed in many of Del Rey's songs. Some of these include "Pretty Baby", "For K Part 2", "Live or Die", and others.
- Diamonds are a common theme in Lana's songs like "Money Power Glory", "Fake Diamond", among others.
- Cherries are also referenced in songs such as "Cola".
Due to the release of Ultraviolence and strong digital downloads of "Florida Kilos", the song debuted on the UK charts (OCC) at 195 on June 28, 2014.