Daniel Heath is a British composer, songwriter and producer known for his work both on screen and popular music. He is trained in classical and jazz piano as well as having two degrees in scoring and composition. He has worked with renowned film composer Hans Zimmer on films such as Pirates of the Carribean and The Da Vinci Code. He has worked with Lana Del Rey many times both as a producer and a writer.
Work with Lana Del Rey
Songs from Born to Die (2012):
- "Blue Jeans" (Writer)
- "National Anthem" (Strings composition and arrangement)
- "Summertime Sadness" (Flute)
- "Without You" (Additional strings)
Songs from Paradise (2012):
- "Ride" (Strings arrangement)
- "American" (Strings arrangement)
- "Body Electric" (Producer)
- "Gods & Monsters" (Strings arrangement and horns)
- "Yayo" (Producer)
- "Bel Air" (Writer/producer)
Songs from Ultraviolence (2014):
- "Ultraviolence" (Writer)
- "Fucked My Way Up To the Top"
- "Old Money"
- "West Coast" (Dan Heath Orchestral Remix)
Songs from soundtracks: