"Color Blue" (also known as "Wild on You") is the unofficial title of an unreleased song by Lana Del Rey. The official title and producer of the song is unknown as it is not registered on BMI, ASCAP, or any other service.
On May 1, 2019, a snippet was leaked on a Tumblr account. The full song was leaked minutes later. The Tumblr account which posted the song could not confirm the official title of the track and claimed that it had never been given a name by Del Rey or the producer.
Some fans speculate that the track is called and has been registered under "Wild One", however this is not explicitly clear, nor has it been officially confirmed.
- There is a direct reference to the song "Cruel World", which also appears in "Cherry Blossom".
- Direct reference to "Heroin".
- The phrase "fucking crazy" is also found in "Is This Happiness", "Ride" and "Cruel World".
- "School kid dreams" is similar to "we were two kids", found in both "Damn You" and "Without You".
- Getting high is a common theme in Del Rey songs, like "Born to Die" and "Florida Kilos", among others.
- California is also mentioned in "God Knows I Tried" and "Freak".
- Blue things are also mentioned in "Old Money" and "Serial Killer".