Background[edit | edit source]
The poem was featured in an article from Vogue Italia, along with "Never to Heaven", that was released on June 2, 2019.
Cross-references[edit | edit source]
- Sylvia Plath is mentioned "Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman like Me to Have – but I Have It".
- Being in a kitchen is also mentioned in "Stargirl Interlude".
- Amy is also mentioned in "Get Free".
- Being barefoot is also referenced in "Axl Rose Husband", "Lolita" and the poem "Patent Leather Do-Over".
- "That's all over now" also appears in "Cruel World".
- Catalina might be Santa Catalina Island, California, as Del Rey mentions using a boat to travel there.
- The phrase "Bored - but not unhappy" is similar to "I'm not bored or unhappy" from "Chemtrails Over the Country Club".
Poem[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.