There has been some speculation that "24" was originally intended to be Del Rey's song for the twenty-fourth James Bond film, Spectre. She had previously been rumored to have been considered for the theme.
- Resting dogs are also mentioned in "Religion".
- Diamonds are mentioned in "Fake Diamond", "Money Power Glory", "Cola", and many other songs.
- "He that lies down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" is a famous proverb attributed to Benjamin Franklin.
- Being "hard to touch" is also mentioned in the original demo of "Beautiful People Beautiful Problems".
Official versions Edit
- Album version — 4:55
- Instrumental version — 4:53
- Lana Del Rey — vocals, songwriting, producer
- Rick Nowels — songwriting, producer, synthesizer, keyboards, bass guitar, mellotron, piano, programming
- Kieron Menzies — production, mixing
- Nicolas Essig — engineering
- Emerson Day — recording
- Rusty Anderson — electric guitar
- Brian Griffin — drums, percussion
- Patrick Warren — strings, horn, percussion
- Adam Ayan — mastering
- ↑ APRA Id: GW48463690
- ↑ http://nypost.com/2015/09/18/the-5-best-tracks-on-lana-del-reys-new-album/
- ↑ http://www.inquisitr.com/2431691/lana-del-reys-honeymoon-includes-passed-over-james-bond-spectre-track/
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.